What To Expect From Us
At Including You, we pride ourselves on the quality of our personalized service. You can expect and will receive attentive, collaborative and quality services. We understand that you require support and assistance at different times of the day and night and adapt our service to meet your needs. You are not just a number to us, you are the most important person with individual needs who will be treated with the utmost dignity and respect at all times. Below is a list of practices that you can expect from Including You.
Including You will:
- Provide outstanding quality of service
- Adapt our services to meet your needs
- Respond to all requests promptly
- Make it easy for you to contact us
- Offer help accessing our services
- Not discriminate against you
- Show respect for your culture
- Treat you with respect and dignity
- Inform you of your rights and responsibilities
- Protect your personal information and only use it for the right reasons
- Give you the opportunity to be involved in decisions about the services you access and support you to have a say
- Tell you about any decision that affects you and the reasons for our decisions
- Tell you how you can make a complaint
You have the responsibility to:
- Respect the rights of others to feel safe
- Respect the cultural backgrounds and privacy of others
- Treat others with respect and dignity
Including You are Committed to Child Safety
Including You is committed to child safety. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered. We support and respect all children, as well as the people in their lives and the Including You staff who provide support and respite to these families.
We are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children.
We have zero tolerance of child abuse, and all allegations and safety concerns will be treated very seriously and consistently with our robust policies and procedures.
Including You have legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when we are worried about a child’s safety, which we follow rigorously.
We are committed to preventing child abuse and identifying risks early, and removing and reducing these risks. This includes having robust human resources and recruitment practices for all staff. We are also committed to regularly training and educating our staff and volunteers on child abuse risks.
Including You support and respect all children, as well as their families and our staff. We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal children, the cultural safety of children from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
If you believe a child is at immediate risk of abuse phone 000.
We have specific policies, procedures and training in place that support our team, staff to achieve these commitments. See here for more information.