Career Opportunities currently exist with Including You.
Complete our online application forms to apply now
- Have obtained a Employee Working with Children’s Check (Mandatory)
- Must be willing to undertake the NDIS Worker Screening Check (Mandatory)
- Have an understanding of what being a part of a Child Safe organisation means and its application
- Be competent in written and verbal communication
- Provide 3 Professional Reference Checks in the application form (Mandatory), must be professionals who have managed you or worked with you
- DIRECT SUPPORT WORKERS: Must have a Victorian Driver’s License, registered vehicle and full Comprehensive Car insurance
Preferred, but not essential:
- Certificate IV in Disability
- First Aid Training
- Experience in the disability field or other related areas, or your own personal experience
If you are wanting to apply for employment with Including You, please complete the online form below.
Direct Support Worker Position
Including you currently provides casual work opportunities as a Direct Support Worker with a minimum of 20 hours required. No previous experience is necessary and training will be provided.
Please read the position description below before applying.