Including you has three support co ordinators who work full time. We do not have a wait list and we have capacity. In line with NDIS we are funded through an NDIS plan to provide support to individuals and families to co ordinator and implement their plan. It is our goal to up skill service users to manage their plan in the future. Our job is:
- To engage service providers for Direct Supports
- To engage professionals for assessments and training to support the service user.
- To create Service agreements between the service user and chosen service.
- To explain the NDIS pricing guide and advise service user and family. Always looking at the overall finances for the service user and the best bang for the buck.
- To assist the service user and their family , how to problem solve issues that might present.
- To educate service users and families their responsibilities under a service agreement.
- To change or amend a service agreement.
- When requested by NDIS we provide a 8 week report and a 9 month report to inform NDIS what has worked and what hasn’t. This includes preparing the service users for their next NDIS plan review.
- A collaborative approach driven by the service user and their family.