Welcome to the Including You staff portal. This page holds all staff policies, procedures and recommended resources.
Code of Conduct Policy
This policy affirms Including You’s belief in responsible social and ethical behaviour from all employees. This policy clarifies the standards of behaviour that Including You expects of all employees.
Our employees contribute to the success of our organisation and that of our Clients. Including you fully endorse that all employees are not deprived of their basic human rights.
Furthermore, our employees have an obligation to the Business, our Clients and themselves to observe high standards of integrity and fair dealing. Unlawful and unethical business practices undermine employee and Client trust.
Our Code of Conduct policy applies to all employees and provides the framework of principles for conducting business, dealing with other employees, Clients and suppliers. The Code of Conduct does not replace legislation and if any part of it is in conflict, then legislation takes precedence. This policy is based on the following:
- Act and maintain a high standard of integrity and professionalism
- Be responsible and scrupulous in the proper use of Company information, funds, equipment and facilities
- Be considerate and respectful of the environment and others
- Exercise fairness, equality, courtesy, consideration and sensitivity in dealing with other employees, clients and suppliers
- Avoid apparent conflict of interests, promptly disclosing to an Including You senior manager, any interest which may constitute a conflict of interest
- Promote the interests of Including You
- Any employee whose actions bring Including You into disrepute will be subject to instant dismissal
- Perform duties with skill, honesty, care and diligence
- Abide by policies, procedures and lawful directions that relate to your employment with Including You and/or our Clients
- Avoid the perception that any business transaction may be influenced by offering or accepting gifts
- Under no circumstance may an employee enter into a personal relationship with a Client or Parent of a client of Including You whilst under the employ of Including You. This will result in investigation and if founded, dismissal.
- Under no circumstances may employees offer or accept money
- Any employee, who in good faith, raises a complaint or discloses an alleged breach of the Code, whilst following correct reporting procedures, will not be disadvantaged or prejudiced. All reports will be dealt with in a timely and confidential manner.
Including you expects co-operation from all employees in conducting themselves in a professional, ethical and socially acceptable manner of the highest standards.
Any employee in breach of this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, including termination.
Should an employee have doubts about any aspect of the Code of Conduct, they must seek clarification from Management.
This policy will be regularly reviewed by Including You and any necessary changes will be implemented by Senior Management.
NDIS information for staff
Internal Client Incident Reporting Policy 2019
Client Incident management guide November 2017
Non-reportable internal incident recording policy
Incident report form human services
Staff Hazard, Accident, Incident or Near Misses
Incident Reporting Critical Management Instruction
Staff Human Resources
companion staff position description and conditions of employment
Driving and Parking Policy
Support Coordination Policy
Staff personal details form
Support coordinator description position
Code of conduct for disability service
Mobile phone policy
Induction for new staff (2019)
Employee injury report
Bereavement leave casual staff
Statutory declaration form
Supported decision making
Companion staff recruitment
Case notes examples
Workers Injury Claim Form
Staff Induction Training Slides
Home environment checklist
General Policy and Procedures
Prompting healthy eating
Prompting physical activity
Prompting positive practice
Sun and heat exposure
Personalised Planning Policy and Procedure
Restrictive Interventions Policy and Procedure
Responding to allegations of physical and sexual assault
Responding to Child Abuse
Strategic plan 2019
Reconciliation plan 2019